She Swept Me Away Pt. 05

As usual I bunked my classes the next day as well and visited Shobha. I spent the entire day like always, licking and serving Shobha's body. At about 3 PM after meeting her fifth orgasm since morning Shobha let me go home. On reaching home I quickly took a shower and washed off the traces of sweat and cum from my body, my maid already washing my clothes. Suddenly I could hear the door-bell ring. Assuming that my dad had arrived I opened the door, but to my surprise it was Sandhya, the fourth grade staff of my college. She said, "Oh Shreya you are home. May I step in for a minute?"

Sandhya was a dark woman in her late forties, she earlier used to make tea for the professors. Later the Principal of our college allowed her to do some office work too like taking files from one table to another, putting seal on documents etc. The non-collegiate girls of the college used to pay her money to make themselves present in the classes they bunked.

I let her in and we sat in our drawing room. Sandhya asked me, "Did you just have a bath? There are droplets of water visible in your skin. Besides you are smelling of fresh lemon soap too."

I blushed and said, "Yes, I just took a bath. What brings you here Sandhyadidi?"

Sandhya replied, "Shreya are you alright? I mean do you have issues with your health or something? You aren't attending your lectures in college for the past few days and I have heard today in college that without proper attendance, this year student's won't be given admit cards for their final examinations. Your friends Sumitra and Sujata were talking about your absence in the canteen."

Her words came as a shocker to me. It was my first experience of bunking my classes and I was naturally very afraid of the consequences. What if my father came to know of it? My relationship with Shobha might be in jeopardy. Even I didn't possess any money of my own using which I could have bribed Sandhya in giving me present in the attendance register.

Seeing me silent and submerged in my thoughts Sandhya got up from her place and sat by my side. She placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "Why are you so worried? Is there any problem? You can tell me dear."

I said, "Sandhyadidi I want to be present in all the classes that I bunked."

Sandhya smiled, showing her tobacco stained teeth, and said, "Oh so you bunked classes naughty girl? Well, if you wished to get present in your attendance I guess you know my rates."

I said, "I don't have the money now but I will pay you surely in college tomorrow."

Sandhya said, "No, it's not safe in college. We will have to meet somewhere else."

I replied, "Ok no problem. Tell me a meeting place and I will be there tomorrow."

Sandhya gave it a thought and then said, "Ok meet me in my home then, I live all alone. Write down my address. It's not too far from the college."

I arranged the money from my dad making an excuse that the money was required for the examinations. Next day the residents of Shobha's basti were coming back and hence I couldn't visit Shobha at her home. So, I decided to go to college to attend classes. Before that I thought of going to Sandhya's house and pay her the money. She lived in the next lane to the college, about 5 minutes walk. As I went near her house I found the front door open. I didn't knock and went straight in.

Strange noises were coming out from the room inside and I peeped through the curtain. To my utter shock I found Sandhya moaning in her blouse and petticoat, while two girls kneeling on either side of her lifting her petticoat with their hands, and with their heads glued to Sandhya's pussy and ass respectively. Sandhya was holding onto the wall with her hands and moaning in pleasure as the girls licked her privates. I couldn't utter a word in shock and also was frozen at my place. The display that I was witnessing was really unbelievable to me.

I stood there dumbfounded for about 5 minutes and then while moaning Sandhya opened her eyes and looked towards the curtain. I didn't if she recognized me but she just gave a wink which was enough to startle me. I ran away from the scene and went straight towards my college. But before I could reach there Shobha found me on the way. She said, "Hey bitch, why are you in such a hurry?"

I replied, "Nothing my mistress, I was just going to my college."

Shobha laughed and said, "Oh no, no, no my bitch. You are not going to attend college today. One of my friends has gone out to the next city for the day and has entrusted the custody of her house to me. Come on we have the day to ourselves."

As an obedient slave I followed Shobha to her friend's house. As we went inside Shobha stripped naked and said, "I have just come from sweeping your streets and I haven't washed or cleaned myself. All the dirt that you people make is cleaned by me. So it is your duty to clean me, isn't it? Make your tongue useful."

I sat on the floor and bent myself to lick the sweeper woman's feet. The dark feet were full of dust and I licked them eagerly, the sides, the top and the bottom. I sucked at her heels and also licked them. Shobha guided her toes in my mouth and I sucked at them, her long nails were discomforting me but I didn't stop. Shobha was moaning and abusing me as I was worshipping her feet. She then sat on the bed and while stretching her legs pressed on both sides of my cheeks with her feet. She rubbed the below of her feet on my cheeks and then holding my cheeks with her feet drew me forward towards her.

She said, "Ok my slave, now come between my thighs."

I went to my destination and Shobha used her big black thighs to entrap me. She commanded me to lick her pussy and I readily obliged. I put my ever eager tongue in the hairy snatch of my mistress and with every tongue movement drew out moans from her. My tongue penetrated the dense hairy wall of the sweeper woman and found the pink sweet spot. It was wet and smelly, and I readily lapped up. The taste of Shobha's pussy seemed to upgrade every time I tasted it and that day was no exception too.

I placed my hands on both her thighs and licked her pussy. Shobha held my head in position with her hands and moaned in pleasure. As I licked on she started to grind her pussy on my tongue. The room was filled with moans, sighs and deep breaths as I eagerly licked and tasted Shobha's pussy. My tongue seemed to have found every possible corner of the sweeper woman's pussy. Soon Shobha reached her climax and with a loud cry let out her juices on my mouth.

Shobha rested herself on the bed and panted for some time, trying to catch her breath. She was satisfied but the day wasn't over yet. She then lay on all fours and showed her black bottom to me. As I approached her buttocks and kissed on them, Shobha suddenly with a backward jerk pushed me off the ass. I was taken aback by this action and looked at her with puzzled eyes. Shobha smiled and said, "You won't get easy access to my ass. You have to work hard for it."

She was playing a naughty game. I nodded to her and went to kiss her ass again, but as my lips touched the centre of her buttocks Shobha moved sideways and my face was in no man's land again. She giggled as I chased her ass all round but she didn't give me any chance to get hold of it properly. I then with one last attempt grasped onto both sides of her waist firmly and kissed her ass, but she simply turned around and laid me on my back and put her ass on my face. I was no match to her strength and ability. Shobha rubbed her asscheeks on my face, making it more uncomfortable for me.

I, struggling under her ass, said with gasping breaths, "Please mistress allow me to lick your ass."

Shobha said, "That was what I was waiting to hear, my slave. You may now lick my asshole."

Shobha lay on all fours again and I while separating her asscheeks put in my tongue inside her pink puckered hole. I started to lick slowly as my energy had diminished quite a lot. As my tongue moved inside the sweeper woman's asshole my mind could feel the taste of its various parts uniquely. My tongue moved in and out, and I loved the taste of the asshole. My submissive behavior had so much taken over me that licking and serving Shobha was my first and foremost aim. I licked the asshole from top to bottom, my slow tongue movement drenching the small outgrowth of hair there along with the skin. Shobha kept moaning as she felt me licking her asshole with full dedication. This continued for almost half an hour and I tasted every inch of the asshole possible.

Finally after cleaning myself thoroughly I was allowed to go home. Another successful day I had passed as a slut to my dom lover Shobha. But something else was awaiting me as I reached home.

After taking a shower as I was standing on the balcony, my maid Seema handed me a folded piece of paper. I was curious and asked her, "What is it Seema?"

She replied, "I don't know. The lady who came here yesterday handed me this today. She told me to give it to you."

It was Sandhya! My God I had totally forgotten about the college attendance. Even today I had bunked college again. As soon as I remembered this my mind also recollected the scene that I saw in the morning at Sandhya's house. Two girls worshipping the mature lady's pussy and ass at the same time. Did Sandhya really wink at me then, or was it just my imagination? Who were those girls that were licking her? Hundreds of questions flooded my mind as I held the piece of paper in my hand.

As I read the paper I was shocked to find that the college authorities had announced that the fees for non-collegiate students had been increased this time. I was missing the cut-off percentage by a small margin and really needed Sandhya's help to set it right. Otherwise I won't be able to appear in my board exams without paying the extra money. And I wouldn't be able to ask dad for the extra money since I had already taken some money stating that to be for examination purposes. I decided to go and meet Sandhya the next morning and settle it.

I went out the next day an hour earlier than my normal time and went straight to Sandhya' house. The mature woman was resting on her chair. Seeing me she got up and said, "Hey Shreya, how are you? Come and sit."

I sat by her side and said, "Sandhyadidi you know I am in deep trouble with my attendance. Only you can save me from being non-collegiate. Please help me. You are the custodian of our attendance register. Please give me present in my major papers."

Sandhya smiled at me and said, "That is not so easy anymore Shreya. The clerk Saniya madam had already listed the students with low attendance in her computer. Today she will print it out and give it to the Principal."

I had tears in my eyes and I begged before Sandhya, "Please save me Sandhyadidi. I will do anything for you in return."

Sandhya's eyes lit up as she heard the word anything. She said, "The money that you have won't be enough Shreya."

I said, "What else do you need Sandhyadidi?"

Sandhya came closer to me and took my hand in hers. She whispered, "I need what you saw yesterday peeping through my curtains. You really liked what you saw didn't you Shreya?"

Before I could answer her question Sandhya had pulled me to her and was kissing my lips. The shock puzzled me for some time but soon I was responding to her kisses. She had placed me on her lap and wrapped her arms around me in a strong grip. Our lips were brushing against each other as we sucked each other's mouths. Sounds of our deep breaths filled the room as we kissed each other non-stop.

Sandhya carried me to her bed and took off my clothes. She then stripped naked too and I gasped at the sight of the second woman that I had seen fully naked in my life. She was as dark as Shobha but her figure was a little bit on the bulgy side which was natural as she did a sitting job as compared to Shobha's physical work. She too had unshaved hair on her body.

As I was looking at her Sandhya smiled and asked me, "Like what you see?"

I replied, "Yes Sandhyadidi."

Sandhya readily mounted on top of me and our lips met again in another long kiss, my hands wandering on her bare back and as usual deep sighs filling the room. Our tongues met and the wet sounds of salivating lips could be heard. Sandhya slid her tongue inside my mouth and I sucked at it. She was used to chewing tobacco and even her mouth smelt of it, but I didn't withdraw and kept sucking her tongue, allowing flow of saliva from her mouth to mine.

Sandhya broke the kiss and lay down by my side, asking me to kiss her entire body. I started with her big boobs, holding one with my hand and circling my tongue around the other. Sandhya moaned as I pleasured her boobs. I licked and sucked both her boobs giving her immense pleasure. Slowly I came down kissing on the mature woman's belly, my tongue teasing her belly button, letting out more moans from Sandhya. I came further down to reach my prized location, the wet and creamy pussy.

A thick bush of hair had covered Sandhya's dripping wet pussy which I inhaled to get the smell of her aroused sex. I could neither compare nor contrast the smell to that of Shobha, maybe my mind wasn't giving me any signals. I just wanted to lick and pleasure the college peon by any means possible. So, I started to plant kisses on the hairy mound of Sandhya. I sucked at her pubic hair making her squeal in delightful pain. She moaned, "Oh Shreya don't tease me anymore, put your tongue in my pussy, lick me, make me cum."

My tongue had become an expert in licking with practice on Shobha's body and it readily went in her aroused pussy. I licked the side walls of the pussy, making wet slippery noises as I tasted her juices. Sandhya clenched the bed sheet with her hands and moved her head sideways while moaning continuously as she felt my tongue playing with her pussy. I had rested my hands on her thighs and my face was doing up and down movements as I speeded up my licking on the mature woman's mound.

The taste of Sandhya's pussy was heavenly and I really started to like it. Rapid movement of my tongue had made her body arch and soon Sandhya's sighs and moans indicated that she was nearing her climax. She crossed her legs around my waist and let out a long moan as she met her shattering orgasm. Her juices came in my grasping mouth and I loved them. The taste was not much different than that of Shobha but something was there that I liked.

Sandhya smiled at me and said, "Thank you Shreya. That was awesome. I think I should get ready for college now. You too go to college. Don't worry, I shall take care of your attendance."

I washed my mouth and went outside, satisfied that my college trouble would be resolved.

https://harbaoui.neocities.org/

https://onlyfans.com/u12662584

http://thecreativefinder.com/aratorejke

https://educatorcommunity.hmhco.com/profile/aratorejke

https://educatorcommunity.hmhco.com/profile/edjomariegwee

https://xoops.ec-cube.net/userinfo.php?uid=254731

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur108132910/

https://seekingalpha.com/user/50694617/comments

https://club.7ya.ru/mitpofalun/

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/profilea.aspx?user=723348

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Blowing For a Promotion Pt. 03

My First MMF